Amrita Center for International Programs is happy to announce the “Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM” (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine) program with an aim to provide opportunities to Indian Women Scientists, Engineers & Technologists to undertake international collaborative research in premier institutions in U.S.A, to enhance their research capacities and capabilities.
Program module : Women Overseas Student Internship program module
Proposed Area of Work:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Atmospheric and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Cognitive Sciences
- Computational Sciences & IT
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Women Overseas Student Internship
- Eligibility: Indian women applicant currently pursuing Ph.D. degree in Basic Sciences, Engineering or Technology including Agricultural and Medical Sciences on a full-time basis at any recognized academic institution/R&D institute/university in India.
(Note: Students currently enrolled in the first year of their Ph.D. degree or students who have submitted their thesis or likely to submit their thesis within next three months from the last date of online submission are not eligible).
- Age: 21 to 35 years (as on 17.06.2019)
- Duration of the Internship: For a period of 3-6 months
- Nature of Support will include :
- Monthly stipend of $2,500
- Air Fare up to $ 2,500
- Health Insurance of up to $500
- Contingency up to $1,000
To apply and for more information please visit