This is to inform all that,
The S1 M.Tech AI regular classes in the campus will start on 06/10/2022.
(1)Hostel Allotments reg:
Students are required to reach Amritapuri -College hostel accommodation (available from 05/10/2022)
Contact Person (Boys Hostel): write to email@example.com for all queries.
Students are required to reach Girls hostel at College side for hostel accommodation (available from 05/10/2022)
Contact Person (Girls Hostel):
- Ms Ajithakumari (Warden) - 6238372025
- Prof Sreekala Menon (Chief Warden) - 9895415994
(2) Parents Accommodation:
Parents of all students (Boys & Girls) who wish to avail accommodation has facilities at Ashram Side (available from 05/10/2022 onwards).
Link (Route map to reach ashram): https://www.amritapuri.org/ashram/how2reach
(3) Orientation program:
An Orientation program is scheduled for all S1 M.Tech students (Details of the program will be shared soon).
(4) For Entry to the College, the following guidelines are to be followed –
- Students should follow Covid-19 protocols declared by the institution, strictly while on Campus which includes – wearing of mask, maintaining social distancing.
- Students are required not to come to campus in case of any symptoms related Covid- 19 and should report it immediately to the HOD / Faculty Advisor/Counselor /Covid Cell/ Chief Wardens.
- Students must ensure that they have taken two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine as stipulated by the Govt.
- Students should refrain from going for outdoor recreational activities, visit to city, local guardian home, swimming pools, parties, theaters, tourist destinations etc.
(5) Students of S1 M.Tech AI are required to bring original and self-attested hard copies of their certificates
NB: Schedule for the data document verification for respective batches will be informed later by Administrative Office .The certificates to be submitted by the 2022 – S1 PG students are as follows:
|| Original Certificates
|| 10th Certificate
|| 12th Certificate
|| UG Consolidated certificate
|| UG Provisional/Degree certificate
|| UG TC & CC
|| Aadhar Card
(6) Academic details (like -Academic Calendar, Time Table, Classroom allocation, Advisor & Counselors list etc.) will be published in website soon (http://www.amrita.edu).
This Information/Guidelines/GI’s must be intimated to all S1 M.Tech students through respective Faculty Advisors and Vice Chairpersons are requested to ensure the same.