From the news
- Chancellor Amma Addresses the Parliament of World’s Religions
- Amrita Students Qualify for the European Mars Rover Challenge
This is to inform all that,
The S1 M.Tech AI regular classes in the campus will start on 06/10/2022.
(1)Hostel Allotments reg:
Students are required to reach Amritapuri -College hostel accommodation (available from 05/10/2022)
Contact Person (Boys Hostel): write to email@example.com for all queries.
Students are required to reach Girls hostel at College side for hostel accommodation (available from 05/10/2022)
Contact Person (Girls Hostel):
(2) Parents Accommodation:
Parents of all students (Boys & Girls) who wish to avail accommodation has facilities at Ashram Side (available from 05/10/2022 onwards).
Link (Route map to reach ashram): https://www.amritapuri.org/ashram/how2reach
(3) Orientation program:
An Orientation program is scheduled for all S1 M.Tech students (Details of the program will be shared soon).
(4) For Entry to the College, the following guidelines are to be followed –
(5) Students of S1 M.Tech AI are required to bring original and self-attested hard copies of their certificates
NB: Schedule for the data document verification for respective batches will be informed later by Administrative Office .The certificates to be submitted by the 2022 – S1 PG students are as follows:
|3||UG Consolidated certificate|
|4||UG Provisional/Degree certificate|
|5||UG TC & CC|
(6) Academic details (like -Academic Calendar, Time Table, Classroom allocation, Advisor & Counselors list etc.) will be published in website soon (http://www.amrita.edu).
This Information/Guidelines/GI’s must be intimated to all S1 M.Tech students through respective Faculty Advisors and Vice Chairpersons are requested to ensure the same.
The first-ever edition of the Amrita Innovation & Research Awards (AIRA) was held on April 8, ...
April 12, 2021
The Karnataka Skill Development Corporation (KSDC) formally signed a Memorandum of Understanding ...
September 21, 2020