Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Emergency Medicine, Volume 3, Number 4, p.473 (2010)
Keywords:adult, article, assisted ventilation, case report, dysphagia, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, female, human, intoxication, Nutritional Status, organophosphate pesticide, organophosphorus compound, outcome assessment, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, priority journal, respiratory failure, tracheoesophageal fistula, tracheostomy
cited By (since 1996)1
Cite this Research Publication
J. Varghese, Balakrishnan, V., and Narayanan, V., “Tracheoesophageal fistula”, International Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 3, p. 473, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- A safer way of suturing in Foker's technique
- Tracheoesophageal puncture site closure with single perforator-based deltopectoral flap
- Reconstructive indications of simultaneous double free flaps in the head and neck: A case series and literature review
- Nasogastric and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube use in advanced head and neck cancer patients: A comparative study
- A case of VACTERL and non-VACTERL association without the "v and L"