ProgramsView all programs
From the news
- Chancellor Amma Addresses the Parliament of World’s Religions
- Amrita Students Qualify for the European Mars Rover Challenge
To be a global leader in the delivery of engineering education, transforming individuals to become creative, innovative, and socially responsible contributors in their professions.
· To provide best-in-class infrastructure and resources to achieve excellence in technical education,
· To promote knowledge development in thematic research areas that have a positive impact on society, both nationally and globally,
· To design and maintain the highest quality education through active engagement with all stakeholders – students, faculty, industry, alumni and reputed academic institutions,
· To contribute to the quality enhancement of the local and global education ecosystem,
· To promote a culture of collaboration that allows creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship to flourish, and
· To practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency, and accountability.
The Schools are accredited with the highest rating of ‘A’ by NAAC, the National Accreditation and Assessment Council of India. The course curriculum is credit-based, and syllabus is industry- and research-oriented.
Curriculum is framed with extensive industry input. All programs are credit-based. The school seeks to prepare graduates with a solution-mindset and with a high degree of ethical standards. Recruiters from the best companies and institutes in India and abroad seek out these students.
All three Schools offer B. Tech., M. Tech. and Ph. D. programs in a large number of disciplines. In addition, it offers programs leading to the MCA degree. Ph.D. is offered in Engineering and Sciences. Outstanding students aspiring for careers in engineering, from across the country and abroad are enrolled in the three Schools.
ASE has an excellent faculty student ratio which is well above the national norms. Faculty members have so far published books on various topics in Engineering released research article in highly reputed national and international journals as well.
Apart from this, the school also organized various national and international conferences, seminars, workshops, colloquia, contests, training programs, etc. during the last five years.
All the laboratories are well equipped with latest equipment and software tools required for B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D programs. The school has state-of-the-art computer laboratories and high-end super computing facilities.
The school serves an excellent infrastructure including Library, Laboratories and Sports facilities.
The school seeks to prepare graduates with a solution-mindset and with a high degree of ethical standards. Recruiters from the best companies and institutes in India and abroad seek out these students.
The school aims to make its programs the best in the country based on a focused approach with respect to the critical areas of curriculum, teaching-learning, student support, infrastructure and research.