Achievements of Amrita Biosensor Research Lab
- Hosted the DST- TSDP Expert Committee Meeting on Electrochemical and Optical Imaging Device Technologies, February 29 to March 2, 2016.
- Ms. Aarathi pradeep, Ms. Vidhu Sara Vargis and Mr. Vineeth Raj S., bagged second place at Anveshan-2015 organised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) at Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat for their project entitled “Affordable Lab-on-a-Chip point of care diagnostic device for the early screening of cancer”.
- Ms. Jeethu Raveendran, PhD Scholar, was awarded the prestigious CSIR-SRF fellowship.
- Ms. Vidhu Sara Vargis and Ms. JyothiSree R., PhD scholars, bagged second place for oral presentation at the National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences (RACS-2015) held at Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu. The title of their presentation was “Signal amplification in immunosensing using gold nanoparticles.”
- Ms. Dilna P., M.Tech student, was awarded second prize for presenting the paper “Microfluidic paper based device for Liver function test” at the “International conference on recent advances in materials and chemical science (ICRAMCS2015) held at Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.
- Dr. T. G Satheesh Babu was awarded the prestigious Innovative Young Scientist Award by the Department of Biotechnology, 2013, Government of India.