Dr. Leena P. Nair
Dr. Leena P Nair currently serves as Assistant Professor in the department of Samhita, Sanskrit & Siddhanta, Amrita School of Ayurveda. She pursued her BAMS degree from Alvas Ayurveda Medical College, Mooodbidri affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,Bangalore in the year 1998-2004; MD (Ayurveda) in Ayurveda Siddhantha from Alvas Ayurveda Medical College in the year 2008-2011. She has an additional qualification of Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy (DYN) from CCRYN; New Delhi. She also owns a Postgraduate Certificate Course in Panchakarma from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. She was the consultant physician in “Ayurjeevanam”, Mannar during 2005-2008. She is having 4 years 5 months UG teaching & 2 year PG teaching experiences. She was the co- guide for 4 PG scholars in her department in the academic year 2013 and 2014. She is interested in fundamental research and article publication. She is actively participating in the medical camps conducted by Amrita School of Ayurveda and NGOs in and around her hometown. She also deliver speech in Public health & Child Counselling. She has interest in literature & fine arts and a regular member of judging panel in the cultural events.
- "Comprehensive Study on Madhya Shareera w.s.r to Body Mass Index (BMI)", published in D- Space of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in the year 2011.
- "Contemporization of Susrutha’s Concept of Madhyashareera w.s.r to BMI" published in Anveshana Ayurveda Medical Journal.
- "Anutva and Ekatva of Manas”, published by Department of Nyaya, Govt. Sanskrit College,Thiruvananthapuram. (ISBN 978-81-922232-4-7)
- "Concept of Amlapitta in Kashyapa Samhita- An Appraisal", published in International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine.
- "Manuscriptology- Relevance in Ayurveda", published in International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine.
- "Utility of Vastu Sastra in Ayurveda", published by Centre for Vedanta Studies, Kerala University.
- "Astavaidya Tradition in Ayurveda in view of Visha Chikitsa",published by Centre for Vedanta Studies, Kerala University.