Prof. K. T. Moly currently serves as Principal at the College of Nursing, Health Sciences Campus, Kochi.
- M.Sc. Nursing (1985) in Cardiothoracic Nursing with FIRST CLASS and SECOND RANK from L.T. College of Nursing, SNDT Women’s University, Bombay.
- B.Sc Nursing (1980) with FIRST CLASS and FIRST RANK from Govt. College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala University.
Total experience in Nursing : 32 ½ years in professional nursing – GNM, B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing students.
- Worked in the various Colleges of Nursing, Govt. Sector Kerala in different posts for about 16 years
- Worked as a teacher in nursing abroad for about three years
- Experience in Amrita College of Nursing more than 12 years
- Chairperson, NAAC Coordination Committee (2003-2008)
- Chairperson, IQAC, Amrita College of Nursing from 2009
- Guide for more than 25 dissertations of M. Sc Nursing students
- Chief Organizer / Coordinator of more than 25 National / State Workshops / Conferences
- Chief Editor, for the Indian edition of the Lippincott Nursing Journal Nursing Management.
- Inspector, Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
- Adhoc Inspector, Indian Nursing Council
- Set up the new College of Nursing at AIMS in 2002
- Guest Speaker/ Resource Person for various seminars, workshops and symposiums
- External Expert in Staff Selection Committee for the the Selection of Nursing Officer in SCTIMST
- Chairperson, Internship Task Force, Amrita College of Nursing (2006-2010)
Publication Type: Book
Year of Publication
Prof. Moly K. T., Professional Nursing– Questions Authentically Answered. CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt. Ltd., 2015.
MAJOR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL AWARDS
- Award for excellent performance and dedication as Senior Clinical Teacher in the year 1997 from Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman.
- First Rank Holder : B.Sc Nursing Degree, Kerala University, 1980
- Second Rank Holder : M.Sc Nursing Degree, SNDT Women’s University, Bombay
- First Prize Winner : Paper presentation at State Trained Nurses Association of Indian Conference in 2000
- Winner of Quiz Competitions : State Trained Nurses Association of India in 1992, 1993 & 2000.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Trained Nurses Association of India
- Nursing Research Society of India
- Critical Care Nursing Society of India
1. Prof K T Moly has been a resource person for workshop conducted on Qualitative data & Analysis Methods organized by Dept of Biostatistics, AIMS Kochi on August 21 to 23, 2014. The topic was Qualitative data in Nursing Research.
2. Prof K T Moly has been a resource person for the Third National Conference on ‘Criticare Nursing-2015’ organized by Critical care Nurses on November 6 and 7, 2015. The topic was Communication issues in Critical care Nurses.