This is to inform all that,
The odd semester “in the campus” classes for S3 UG (BBA, B.Com), S3 Integrated Programs (Physics / Chemistry/ Mathematics / English), S3 PG (MA English / M.Com / M.Sc Chemistry) and S9 Integrated Programs (Chemistry & English) will classes start on 12th September 2022 (Monday).
For Entry to the College, the following guidelines are to be followed: –
- Students should come in College uniform (Only S3 UG & S3 Integrated students) and wear id card at all time, mandatory.
- The students of S3 UG & S3 Integrated Program should come to the college only in uniform and wear id card mandatorily at all time.
Students should strictly follow Covid-19 protocols, declared by the institution, while which include, but not limited to, the following:
- Wearing of mask, maintaining social distancing, etc.
- In case of any symptoms related Covid- 19, they should report it immediately to the HOD / Faculty Advisor/Counselor / Covid Cell / Chief Wardens. Students should not come to campus in such cases.
- Students should refrain from going for outdoor recreational activities, visit to city, local guardian’s home, swimming pools, parties, theaters, tourist destinations etc.
These Information/guidelines / general instructions must be intimated to the above students through respective Faculty Advisors / Counsellors. Chairpersons and Vice-Chairpersons of all the concerned departments are requested to ensure the same.