Amrita Center for International Programs (ACIP) invites applications from top performing students for the Student Exchange Program at various universities in Asia, USA and Europe. We are currently accepting applications for the (January) Spring Semester, 2018.
The students have to submit their interest to Amrita Center for International Programs before the deadline – 1st September, 2017. Restricted number of students are accepted in these universities. The students from all campuses will be selected according to their merit and the nomination by the concerned department. Please go through the respective websites of the universities to see if relevant courses in your area of study are available. The exchange program is applicable / relevant only if you are able to find corresponding courses available at the universities. Please do a rough course mapping to see if the subjects and area of interest is offered in English at your level of education – prior to application. Students must also have completed at least two years of their educational program at Amrita, with above average grades.
Following are the benefits
- Graduate from Amrita with International study experience
- Opportunity to interact and learn from experienced faculty abroad.
- Explore opportunities for Higher Education with funding prospects
- No Tuition Fees required at be paid at Host University
- Travel and local stay expenses will have to borne (Expected to cost USD 6000/- for one semester).
Currently, we are accepting applications for
- University of New Mexico, USA
- Halmstad University, Sweden
- Danish School of Media and Journalism, Denmark
- National Ilan University, Taiwan (Research Project in Artificial Neural Networks – only for Biotechnology students)
- University of Paderborn, Germany · TU, Munich, Germany
- Telecom Sudparis, France (Graduate Students only)
- UPC, Spain – EEBE (Electronics & Automation, Mechanical Robotics, Instrumentation, Electronics)
- UPC, Spain – ETSEIB (Mechanical – AC, Industrial Chemical, Electrical, Materials, Automotive, Nuclear etc.)
- UPC, Spain – ESEIAAT
- Bachelors: (Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Technology)
- Masters: (Industrial Engineering, Engineering of Automatic Systems and Power Electronics, Technology and Engineering Management)
- Politecnico Di Milano, Italy
- University of Trento, Italy
- University of Aalto, Finland
- Telecom Ecole De Management, France (MBA students only)
- University of Groningen, Netherlands (BBM & MBA Students only)
Please let us know your interest by September 1, 2017. Final semester students are encouraged to apply – you can try to do your Bachelor’s project or thesis in Host University. This provides great opportunities for higher studies abroad.
To confirm your interest, please fill the form and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Sujatha / Reshmi / Anandi
AMRITA Center for International Programs
(Please use the subject title: Student Exchange – Winter / Spring 2018)