How to Apply
Submission Check List
- Duly filled application form
- 2 Photographs
- Attested photocopies of
- 10th and 122th Std Mark Sheets for B.A applications
- 10th and 12th Std Mark Sheets and Mark Sheets for all semesters of the Bachelor’s programme for M.A applications*
NOTE: Candidates who have appeared for their 12th examinations and are awaiting results can produce attested copies of their 11th Mark sheets when they appear for the CAP Test. Only at the time of joining, they have to produce their 12th results.
- A demand draft for Rs.350 made out in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at ‘Coimbatore’.
- 10th T.C (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
Instructions for Filling up the Application Form
- Multiple applications submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- If payment is not done, the application will be treated as incomplete and rejected without any notice.
- Change in the application form data is not allowed after the submission.
- Only students who produce original mark sheets for verification will be allowed to appear in the entrance test
- For special cases, a SKYPE evaluation process can be arranged, subject to the discretion of the department. In such cases, candidate is advised to attach a request letter (mentioning their SKYPE ID) to the admissions coordinator, along with the 6 items mentioned in the Submission Check List.
*Copy of provisional degree certificate/degree certificate should be produced at the time of writing the entrance exam
All Application forms should be sent to:
Amrita School of Communication,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112,
Tamil Nadu, India.
For additional information or queries call: Phone: 0422 – 2685855, 5854 +91 9442562291 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form: