Future Workshops Planned for
- Two days workshop on ASIC design flow and synthesis using synopsys.
- One day workshop on CMOS based Analog VLSI circuit using custom designer/HSPICE.
Student Activities / Publications
M.Tech. Biomedical Engineering students are encouraged to publish their project work in standard journals/conferences.
Some of the noteworthy publications include:
- Saranya Devi, S, “The development of smartphone ophthalmoscope diabetic retinopathy grading system”, European journal of ophthalmology.
- Yamini Yasoda K, “A Glutathione-activable Graphene Oxide-based theranostic agent for cancer treatment”, RSC Advances.
- Divya Bharathi Y, “Detection of Phenolic and Carbonyl antioxidants using Graphene-modified electrodes”, Advance Energy Materials.
- Dhadma Balachandran, “Classification of masses in mammograms using an optimal ensemble classifier”, IEEE TENCON.
- Rajevenceltha J, “Feature mapping for improving the performance of multi-parameter patient monitors”, IEEE TENCON.
Students are getting ample opportunities in improving their leadership quality and self confidence by involving themselves in to organizing as well as participate in various technical events in their domain of interest. Some of the workshops are as follows;
- Embedded design flow using Xilinx Zynq SoC
- Signal processing applications using Vivado System Generator
- Signal and Image processing applications using Xilinx System Generator
- Communication applications using GNU radio and USRP
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Strategic Applications