Deepthi Janardhan currently serves as Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.) and HOD at the department of English, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bengaluru campus. She has completed PGDHRM.
She is a post-graduate in English literature, with teaching experience of 16 years.
- 2018: Pursuing Ph. D.
- 2002-2004: M.A in English
- 1999-2002: B. A. in English Literature
|2006 to present
||Assistant Professor, Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru Campus
||Lecturer, Besant women’s College, Mangalore
||Lecturer, SVS college, Bantwal
Major Research Interests
- Communicative English
- Business communication
- Technical communication
- Professional communication
- Indian thought in English
- Technical writing
Publication Type: Conference Proceedings
Year of Publication
Deepthi Janardhan, “Teaching Language and Cyber Space”, International Conference on Pluralism and Multiculturalism in Teaching and Research of English Language and Literature. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, 2016.
Jyotsna G. S. and Deepthi Janardhan, “Alternative Pedagogies for Teaching English”, National Conference on Rethinking language teaching in India. Jain University Bangalore, 2015.
- Deepthi attended a 5 day FDP from August 10-14, 2020 on ‘Technology Enabled English Language Teaching’, organized by the Dept. of English and IQAC of Prajyoti Niketan College, Pudukad.
- Deepthi attended a 7 day FDP from August 16-22, 2020 on ‘ A-Z of Writing and Publication in Scopus- indexed Journals’ , organized by the Dept. of Basic Sciences and Humanities, GMR Institute of Technology.
- Deepthi attended a 2 day National E-conference on February 5-6, 2021 on ‘ World Classics in English Translation: A critical Perspective’, organized by Sri. S. Ramasamy Naidu Memorial college, Dept. of English and Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi.