Making a remarkable achievement, 15 researchers from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham entered the list of top scientists published by Stanford University. The researchers were recognized among the top 2% of scientist list from around the world. The list is prepared based on papers published and the years spent on research.
- For the third time in a row, scientists from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham have been ranked in the world’s top 2 percent list of scientists published by the prestigious US-based Stanford University.
- The number of researchers increases from 10 to 15 this year
This ranking, considered the most prestigious worldwide, is based on the bibliometric information contained in Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature including scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. It contains more than 180,000 researchers from the more than 8 million scientists considered to be active worldwide, with 22 scientific fields and 176 subfields taken into account.
Two lists are published for the year 2022. The first list is based on the research papers published and the years spent on research, and the second list is based on excellence in research during the past year.
The first list includes eight researchers from the university:
The second list is based on the research done over the past year, mentioned below researchers finds place in the 2nd list as well –
- Dr. Maneesha V Ramesh
- Prof. Shanthikumar Nair
- Dr. Jayakumar Rangasamy
- Dr. R. Krishnakumar,
- Dr. Bijo Mathew,
- Dr. N Radhika,
Additionally, following researchers also appeared in the second list –
- Dr. K P Soman, Associate Dean of Amrita School of Computing
- Dr. K I Ramachandran, Professor at Amrita School of Engineering
- Dr. K Manzoor, Professor at Amrita School of Nano Sciences and Molecular Medicine
- Dr. R Krishankumar, Assistant Professor, Amrita School of Computing
- Dr. M. Suresh, Professor at Amrita School of Business
- Dr. A. Anitha, Currently doing research at Queen’s Land University Australia and appeared via Amrita School of Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine
- Dr. Denny John , Currently working as Adjunct Professor at Ramaiah University and appeared via School Allied Health Sciences, Amrita