Amrita Center for International Programs (ACIP) invites applications from top performing students for the Student Exchange Program at various universities in Asia, USA, Europe and Africa. We are currently accepting applications for the (Jan) Spring Semester, 2019.
The students have to submit their interest to Amrita Center for International Programs before the deadline - 5th September, 2018. Restricted number of students are accepted in these universities. The students from all campuses will be selected according to their merit and the nomination by the concerned department. Please go through the respective websites of the universities to see if relevant courses in your area of study are available.
The exchange program is applicable/relevant only if you are able to find corresponding courses available at the universities. Please do a rough course mapping to see if the subjects and area of interest is offered in English at your level of education - prior to application. We prefer students with CGPA 8 and above for this program. Students must also have completed at least two years of their educational program at Amrita, with above average grades.
Following are the benefits:
- Graduate from Amrita with International study experience
- Opportunity to interact and learn from experienced faculty abroad.
- Explore opportunities for Higher Education with funding prospects
- No Tuition Fees required to be paid at Host University
- Travel and local stay expenses will have to be borne by students (Expected to cost approximately USD 6000/- for one semester).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions can be sent to the same email address. Please also include your HOD name and Email address for reference purposes.
Currently, we are accepting applications for:
- University of New Mexico, USA
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany (Mechanical Engineering)
- Halmstad University, Sweden
- Danish School of Media and Journalism, Denmark
- National Ilan University, Taiwan (Research Project in Artificial Neural Networks - only for Biotechnology students)
- University of Paderborn, Germany
- TU Munich, Germany
- Telecom Sudparis, France (Graduate Students only)
- UPC, Spain - EEBE (Electronics & Automation, Mechanical Robotics, Instrumentation, Electronics)
- UPC, Spain - ETSEIB (Mechanical - AC, Industrial Chemical, Electrical, Materials, Automotive, Nuclear etc.)
- UPC, Spain - ESEIAAT
- Bachelors: (Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Technology)
- Masters: (Industrial Engineering, Engineering of Automatic Systems and Power Electronics, Technology and Engineering Management)
- UPC, Spain - ETSETB
- Bachelors: (Audiovisual Systems, Electronic Systems, Telecommunications Systems and Network Systems)
- Masters: (Master of Telecommunications Engineering / Electronic Engineering )
- Politecnico Di Milano, Italy
- University of Trento, Italy
- University of Aalto, Finland
- Grenoble INP, France
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- University of Twente, Netherlands
- Ludwig Maximilian University, Germany ( Psychology and Pedagogy )
- Telecom Ecole De Management, France (MBA students only)
- University of Groningen, Netherlands (BBM & MBA Students only
- Durban University of Technology, South Africa (Biotechnology students only)
- University of Mannheim - Germany ( Not for final semester students; Must have background either in Business Informatics or Mathematics )
Northern Illinois University, USA - ( Industrial and Systems Engineering ONLY)
Pennsylvania State University ( PSU ), USA - ( Electronics and Materials Engineering ONLY)
Deadline: Please let us know your interest by September, 5th, 2018. Final semester students are encouraged to apply - you can try to do your Bachelor's project or thesis in Host University. This provides great opportunities for higher studies abroad.
Please fill the form to confirm your interest. Once again, thank you for your interest.
For further information contact
Sujatha / Reshmi / Anandi
Coordinator, AMRITA Center for International Programs
(Please use the subject title: Student Exchange - Winter / Spring 2019)