Research at Department of Physics, Bengaluru Campus
- M. Dharani, Basudeb Sahu, C. S. Shastry ,published a paper on “Conditions governing the generalization of threshold bound states by N attractive delta potentials in one and three dimensions” ,in Central European Journal, Impact Factor is 0.905, August 2013, Volume 11, Issue 8, Pp 995-1005.
- Praveen D., SV Bhat, R. Damle published a paper on “Role of silican nanoparticles in conductivity enhancement of nanocomposite solid polymer electrolytes (PEGx NaBr) : ySiO2” in International Journal Ionics (2013), Impact Factor is 1.674 Volume 19, Page 1375-1379.
- J. M. Raj. , G. N. Kumaraswamy, C. Ranganathaiah. “Interfacial stabilization of binary polymer blends through radiation treatment: A free volume approach” Physica Status Solidi‐C, Volume No. 11, Page No. 2404‐2406, October 2009.
- Harish V., Nagaiah N., Niranjana Prabhu T., Varughese K. T. published a paper on “Preparation and characterization of PbO filled unsaturated polyester based polymer composites for gamma radiation shielding” in International Journal Applied Polymer Science Science Vol. No. 112, Page No. pp. 503,May, 2009.
- Venkatachalaiah K. N., Kumaraswamy G. N. presented a paper titled “Effect of low energy oxygen ion beam irradiation on structural and electrical properties of PEDOT:PSS and PEDOT:PSS/TiO2 Nanocomposites" at International Conference on Polymers and Allied Materials (ICPAM2014), IIT Patna, 30-31 May, 2014
- D. Praveen, S. V. Bhatt, R. Damle presented a paper titled “Impedance and Monte-Carlo studies on solid polymer electrolyte: PEGxRbRb” at 6th International Conference on Polymer Batteries and Fuel Cells, ZSW at Ulm, Germany, 3-7 June 2013.
- Manjunatha H., G. N. Kumaraswamy, Praveen D., R. Damle,“Enhancement of ionic conductivity in mixed ion conducting systems” International Conference on Electroactive Polymers[ICEP], Banaras Hindu University [BHU],Varanasi, 4-9 November 2012.
- D Praveen, SV Bhat, R. Damle, ‘Optical gamma ray connection in Blazars’ national conference on AGNs, Physics Department, Kashmir University, Srinagar, 5 - 8 October .
- KN Venkatachalaiah, GN Kumaraswamy, ‘Effect of Al2O3 Nanoparticles and organic solvents on the conductivity of PEDOT:PSS’ National Conference on Recent Advances in Nanoscience and Technology, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 3-4 May 2013
- K Adithya, M Dharani, P Prema S Mahadevan, CS Shastry,”Calculation of Q values and Half Lives of Alpha Decay for A = 151 – 181 Using S Matrix Method”,DAE Nuclear Physics symposium, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, North Campus, New Delhi, 3-7 Dec 2012, Page No: 430, Volume 57
- M Dharani, BD Sahu, S Mahadevan, CS Shastry,”Selective suppression of eigen states with an absorptive delta potential”, DAE Nuclear Physics symposium, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, North Campus, New Delhi, 3-7 Dec 2012, Page No: 584, Volume 57
- D Praveen, SV Bhat, R. Damle,”Role of silica nanoparticles in conductivity enhancement of nanocomposite solid polymer electrolytes: (PEGx NaBr): ySiO2” RTMSR, NIT Srinagar Duration of the Conference, NIT Srinagar, 3-5th Sep 2012.
- KN Venkatachalaiah, GN Kumaraswamy,”Effect of ZnO nanoparticles and Postdeposition annealing on the conductivity of PEDOT:PSS” , National conference on Plastic and Rubber Technology, SJCE Mysore Duration of the Conference, SJCE Mysore, 25-26 April 2011.
- Harish V, Nagaiah N,” Gamma radiation shielding characterization of PbO filled isophthalate resin matrix polymer composites”,DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, BARC, Mumbai, Organizer – DAE, 16-20 December 2008
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE RESEARCH SCHOLAR / FACULTY||RESEARCH TITLE / AREA||NAME OF THE GUIDE|
|1.||Mr. K. N. Venkatachalaiah||Electronically Conducting Polymers||Dr. G. N. Kumaraswamy, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|2.||Mr. Manjunath H.||Ionically Conducting Polymers||Dr. G. N. Kumaraswamy, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|3.||Mrs. Dharani M.||Advanced Quantum Mechanics||Dr. Mahadevan, Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham|