Research @ The Department of Computer Science, Amritapuri Campus
The research at the department aims to take up projects meeting to the needs of the society . The department's research efforts are improved by collaborations with leading research universities and industries around the world. The department currenly focuses on the following major thrust areas for research:
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Digital Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Susanna Thomas, Dr.Jyothisha J Nair Improvised Apriori with Frequent Subgraph Tree for Extracting frequent subgraphs,International Journal Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, IOS Press, Switzerland. (Scopus-indexed with impact factor 1.16)
- Remya R K Menon, Deepthy Joseph, M R Kaimal.Semantics Based Topic Inter Relationship Extraction International Journal Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, IOS Press, Switzerland. (Scopus-indexed with impact factor 1.16)
- Jyothisha J. Nair, V.K. Govindan., Multi-scale Segmentation Based on Nonlinear Complex Diffusion , Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, june 2013.
- Priyanka G. Pillai, Jayasree N., Questions Categorization using SVM Based on Different Term Weighting Methods, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, Volume No.4 Page No.4, May 2012.
- Jyothisha J. Nair, V.K. Govindan. Multi-scale Segmentation Based on Nonlinear Complex Diffusion ,International Review on Computers and Software, Volume No.(Vol. 7 N. 2), Page No. 561-567 , March 2012.
- Geetha M., Manjusha. A Vision Based Recognition of Indian Sign Language Alphabets and Numerals Using B-Spline Approximation, International Journal on Compute Science and Engineering (IJCSE), SSN : 0975-3397 Volume No. 4, Page No.3, March 2012.
- Bhadrachalam Chitturi, I. Hal Sudborough ., Bounding Prefix Transposition Distance for Strings and Permutations, Theoretical Computer Science, Volume No.421, Page No. 15-24, 2012.
- M.R. Kaimal, Vrinthavani R. Motion Segmentation Algorithm using Spectral Framework,Defense Science Journal (DSJ), Vol. 60 No.1 Page No. 39‐47, January 2010.
- Jayaraj Poroor., Bharat Jayaraman, Denial of Service Attacks on Real‐time Media thorough Indirect Contention‐In‐Hosts: Analysis and Mitigation, IEEE Internet Computing, Volume No. 13 (6), Page No. 22‐30, Nov ‐ Dec 2009.
- Jayaraj Poroor., Dinil D., Aravind P., Thothadri Rajesh., Aravind P., Anand R.,uVoIP:Cross‐layer optimization of buffer operations for providing secure VoIP services on constrained embedded devices, International Journal of Next‐Generation Networks (IJNGN), Volume No. Vol. 1 No. 1, Page No. 12‐22, December 2009.
- Maneesha V Ramesh. , Nirmala Vasudevan. , Joshua Freeman, Real Time Landslide Monitoring via Wireless Sensor NetworkGeophysical Research Abstracts, Vol. 11, EGU2009‐14061, EGU General Assembly 2009.
- Dr.V.Manisha and Dr. P.V.Ushakumari, Threshold based data aggregation algorithm to detect rainfall in land slide, Proceedings of International conference on wireless Networks, Volume No: 1, Page No: 255‐261, July 2008.