Research at Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Amritapuri Campus
The research at the department aims to take up projects meeting to the needs of the society. The department's research efforts are improved by collaborations with leading research universities and industries around the world.Faculty members of the Department have been involved in the European Union funded research project, WINSOC, where a wireless sensor network was deployed for prediction of landslides.
They also have been supporting the MHRD-funded Haptics Project for e-learning initiatives.
In addition, several university-funded projects are currently ongoing in the Robotics Lab.
- Francis Manuel Fernandez and P.S. Chandramohanan Nair Method for Separation of Customer and Utility Contributions of Harmonics at Point of Common Coupling ,the Institution of Engineering and Technology, November 2012.
- Mabel Ebenezer and P.S., Chandramohanan Nair, Determination of hot spot temperature of a single phase transformer subjected to harmonic pollution, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India):Series B, September 2012.
- Kanakasabapathy P. Economic Impact of Pumped Storage Power Plant On Social Welfare Of Electricity Market, LSEVIER, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, August 2012.
- Aditya K., Joshua D. Freeman and Ganeshaudupa. An Intelligent Plant EMG Sensor System for Prediction of Environmental Hazards, International journal of science Environment and Technology
- Ashly Dhanesan, Anudev J, Ravishankar A N, “Analysis Of Controllers For Pv System With Quadratic Boost Converter”, Proceedia Technology
- Shweda Mohan, Amritha S, Nandagopal J L, “COUPLED DYNAMIC CONTROL OF Unicycle Robot Using Integral Lqr And Integral Sliding Mode Controller”, Proceedia Technology.
- Vishnu Prasad, Jayasree P R, Sruthy V, “Active Power Sharing And Reactive Power Compensation Of A Grid-Tied Photovoltaic System”, Proceedia Technology.