- Students are expected to submit THREE written assignments (1500 – 2000 words) on the topics given to them covering the following areas dealt in theory class.
- Drug information, Patient medication history interview, Patient medication counselling, Critical appraisal of recently published articles in the biomedical literature which deals with a drug or therapeutic issue.
Format of the assignment:
- Minimum & Maximum number of pages.
- Reference(s) shall be included at the end.
- Assignment can be a combined presentation at the end of the academic year.
- It shall be computer draft copy.
- Name and signature of the student.
- Time allocated for presentation may be 8+2 Min.
Scheme of Practical Examination:
Note : Total sessional marks is 30 (20 for practical sessional plus 10 marks for regularity, promptness, viva-voce and record maintenance).