Academic fee details for the programs offered at Bengaluru campus of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Fee Structure 2018-19: Bengaluru Campus
Given below is the Bank Transaction details form to be filled by the students and submit to the Admin Office:
- The payment has to be made by way of RTGS I NEFT
- Part payments and combined fees of College & Hostel will not be accepted.
- Course Registration will not be entertained without the payment of course fee for any reasons.
- Traveling without the payment of bus fee and a valid bus pass will attract heavy fine.
- Bus fee once paid and started using the services; fee will not be refunded for any reasons due to withdrawal/Cancellation.
- Hostel Room allocation will be given only after the payment of Hostel Fee.
- Last Date for Payment of Fees is: 30th June 2018
Bank Details for NEFT / RTGS
Institute Name as per Bank Record: AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM
Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
Branch Name & Address : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kasavanahalli,
Carmelaram Post, Bangalore,
Account No. for College Fee: 015100100013032
Account No. for Hostel Fee: 015100100021485
Account Type : Saving Account
IFSC Code : DLXB0000258
Narration (Mandatory): Student Name & Registration Number
Amount has to be credited separately for College Fee and Hostel Fee in the above mentioned accounts numbers.
If fee is paid by DD, then the DD has to be drawn in favour of “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, payable at Bangalore.