Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET), Volume 3, Issue 1, p.136-138 (2014)
Man finds a lot of difficulties in his day to day life, be it on the security front or the emergency health calls. For instance, first and foremost thing which we will be looking for is the hospital in case of any emergency and any delay, god forbid, would even cost a life. This is when we panic and lookout for all reachable help. Our choices then are limited and those may not be the best of the choices.
So in order to avoid this and give the user the best possible guide during such emergency situations, we came up with an Intelligent and simple mapping system so that all the nearby hospitals, in and around his/her place of search, would be provided. Using which he/she can select and even get to confirm his/her appointment with the hospital of his choice.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Perspectives of Strange Environmental Stressors among Hospitalized Children at AIMS, Kochi
- Choosing the best b-school among equals
- Gesture recognition using Kinect in a virtual classroom environment
- Assessment of knowledge of epilepsy in epileptic patients attending a tertiary care centre in Kerala
- A content-based image retrieval system for echo images using SQL-based clustering approach