Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites your kind attention to an admission/counseling of vacant seats in PG Dental - MDS programs, after the Mop-Up rounds conducted by the Central Counseling Authority, Directorate of General Health Services, (DGHS).
FOR UNFILLED GENERAL SEATS
After transfer of Vacant seats to the University (on 26th May 2018) by the Central Counseling Authorities - DGHS for Final Mop-Up
Eligibility Criteria :- Candidates who are in the Final Offline Mop Up Round List, published in the DGHS website are only eligible to report for Spot Admission.
Spot Admission - Schedule, Procedure & Instructions
Eligibility for Admission to General Seats : Candidates in un-allotted list provided by DGHS
Those eligible candidates should report the Amrita School of Medicine, Admission Office, Medical College Building (3rd Floor), AIMS, Kochi at 09.00 AM as per the date schedule mentioned below.
REPORTING FOR ADMISSION OF VACANT SEATS SCHEDULE
|Total Seats (Vacant)||Reporting Date||Time Schedule of Admission Process|
MDS Oral Pathology
|2||From 28.05.2018 (Monday) to
From 09.00 AM
MDS Public Health Dentistry
* No Registration Fees
Note:- For Candidates List of Final Mop Up Round Offline : Refer DGHS website
Candidates attending counselling should satisfy the eligibility requirement as per the NEET Information Brochure 2018 and the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the Dental Council of India regulations for admission to PG Dental course.
On the Day of Counselling:
The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory
- Candidates should report for Admission Registration from 09.00 AM to 03.00 PM, after that no registration will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Only the candidate & one parent will be allowed into the counselling hall.
- Candidate should sign the attendance register to mark their presence.
- Candidates should produce their original documents for verification and pay the first year fees details mentioned below at the time of counselling. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- Absence of the candidate at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The candidates should bring all original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take spot admission.
Reporting Venue: Admission Office (Medical College building- 3rd Floor), Amrita School of Medicine, AlMS Ponekkara P.O., Kochi, 682 041
Time : 9.00 am to 03.00 pm
I. DOCUMENTS / ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF REPORTING :
- NEET - PG Score Card (Two Copies)
- NEET - PG Admit Card (Two copies)
- BDS Degree Certificate from the concerned University
- Mark Sheets of BDS Professional Examinations
- Internship Completion certificate (BDS)
- BPS Registration certificate from the DCJ/Statc Dental council
- Character and conduct certificate
- Proof of date of birth (High School/H~hcr Secondary Certificate /Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Medical Certificate for fitness (as per the format prescribed)
- Passport size colour photographs - 4 Nos
- 2 Copies of Aadhar and Pan Card
- Copies of all certificates (one set)
NOTE:- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other lnstitute / College / University and come for admission with a certificate stating that "their original certificates arc deposited with the Institute / College / University" shall not be allowed to take admission.
II. FEE PAYMENT
- Refer website for Annual Course Fee & fee details given below.
- Fee Payment for the first year (Tuition Fee + Other Fees + Hostel) has to be in the form of DEMAND DRAFT ONLY IN FAVOUR OF "AMRITA SCHOOL 0F DENTISTRY", PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks (Tuition Fees+ Other Fees in one DD and Hostel separate DD of Rs.60,000/- as additional, only acceptable).
- Cheques or Cash will not be accepted / entertained at all.
III. ANNUAL FEE DETAILS
|Seats Vacant||Annual Fees ( in INR )
(Tution + Other Fees)
|Annual Hostel Fees (in INR)|
MDS Oral Pathology
MDS Public Health Dentistry
IV. DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
THE FOLLOWING ADMISSION RELATED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DOWNLOADED & DULY FILLED BY CANDIDATE WITHOUT ANY COLUMN LEFT BLANK. THESE DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF REPORTING TO AMRITA :-
- Personal Data (Page 1 and 2)
- Hostel Record (1 Page)
- Undertaking for list of Original Documents / Certificates
- Rules and Regulations for student to be followed in the Campus - 2018
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and Mental Soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or a Clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College (as per the format prescribed in the website should be submitted)